Media Class: Become a Powerful Public Speaker

 Hey y'all, 

I hope everyone is going well. Did you know that I like to KISS ? 


Keep. It. So. Simple 


The media class was great in fact shout out to FlyTy for the acronym. In the class I've learned so much. Yes, the class was about becoming a power public speaker but it also gave me a sense on how to write. 

How to write the speech, how to making it entertaining while keeping it real and how to deliver the speech. 

Some people in the class are a little more advanced in the class as to where they can take this information, but moving forward I know I can finish my last year of college out really strong when it comes to all the presentations I will have to do. I can take this information and make my last semester a little easier on me with the information they gave me. 

The best part is I'm still young, I can take this information further than college and thats what I am really excited about. I don't know what I will end up doing after school, but I do know wherever I go and whatever I do, I will know how to deliver a POWERFUL speech. 

Comments