Evolution Aura

 Greeting all, I am coming to you from my bedroom at 3:39pm est.

    Last night I went to help Mrs. Jacinda and her good friend Mr. Adrian at their private opening for Evolution Aura a Luxury Home Fragrance at SouthPark Mall. When I first got there, I noticed all of these candles with different names that will give off this amazing aura in the room. For example some of the names were JOY, COMPASSION, STRENGTH to just name a few. 

    From these candles, according to the name it will give off this aura in the room when it is lit. What gives off these auras in the candles are the essential oils that were mixed into the 100% chemical free, soy wax. 

    Last night I left with a REJUVENATION candle. In this candle it represents the transformation and restoration of the mind, body and spirit. To describe the smell of the REJUVENATION fragrance is fruity, floral and sweet. 

    A few things I enjoy about the candle I took home is that on the back of each box, it actually gives you information on what essential oils are in the candle. I also found out that 20% of the money earn in this business will go to the community as well as the candles will burn for 55 hours. I come from a long history of Walmart candles and I can tell you they do not nearly last as long. 

    Today was my first time burning the candle in my room and I just have to say within the first 3 seconds of being lit, it already begin to fill my room. Sooooo I took it downstairs to really test the magical powers and for sure it filled the entire downstairs area in about 15 minutes. The best part is after I blew it out, it didn't look like its been touched. 

    More information about his fragrances, he also makes candles for D9 sororities. He currently have a ZETA and DELTA candle with an AKA candle on the way! These candle make perfect gifts for honestly anyone as well as any event. Wedding: ohhh I got you this strength candle to help you guys through the hard times that may arise in your marriage. Birthday: May your day be filled with joy as well as years to come. Funeral: I just want to let you know that we are with you and your family, you guys shall receive compassion to help you get through these hard times. 

Evolution Aura for the WIN !!! Check them out here 













Comments