Media Class: Launch Yo Podcast with Mrs. Jacinda and Flyty

        When I used to tell people what I was into and what I wanted to do, the first thing that come out their mouth is, "You should create a YouTube channel" or "You should make your own podcast". And as easy as that sounds, they couldn't give me any information on how to be successful in doing those things. 

    Im happy to say that I learned how to with the help of Mrs. Jacinda and FlyTy.  For my readers who's   interested in the media world, you should most definitely check their classes out because they don't miss a beat when it comes to VALUABLE information. 

    I can't spill all the beans with the information that I was able to retain from the class but one of my favorite parts about this last class was when Mrs. Jacinda told us to go look, and listen to our favorite podcast and figure out why they caught OUR attention. 

    It seems like simple stuff that someone would do but I know for me, when people use to tell me to make a podcast, I didn't know where to start. With that small task she mentioned, it gave me an "Aahaa" moment that I really needed. For someone with no direction what so ever, these media classes pave the way. You just have to get in the car and drive it everyday. 

    This media class on how to launch your podcast, not only did they tell you what to do to have a successful podcast. They also gave us some platforms, tips on how to get it to the next level, technical tips as well as equipment. The best part about having podcast equipment was they were being so RESOURCEFUL. They weren't trying to sell you these crazy expensive equipment. Instead they gave you ways to be cheap AND sound like you've been doing podcasts for years.

    The class was overall a 10/10 and I left that night with 6 pages of notes front and back; but my favorite part of the class was honestly the end of class. 

    There is this student, phenomenal student and God lives through her. FlyTy gave her the opportunity to give a closing prayer but challenged her to do it under two minutes. She DELEVERED that prayer and I know she's going to get everything that she deserves in life because God is blessing her in that way; and she was able to bless us with her prayer at the end of class and I really appreciated that on FlyTy's behalf as well as the student who prayed over us. 

    Last but not least, for my readers who is a singer, rapper, speaker, entrepreneur, etc. This next class is for YOU! The next class is on Aug 4th at 6:30pm and it is "How to Package Yourself and Get Paid" This class isn't just for people who is interested in the media, this class is for anyone who has a brand and is trying to make money from it. 

TELL YOUR FRIENDS. MOMMA. DADDY . BROTHER. SISTER.  They will be giving valuable information that is for Anyone who has a brand and ready to make money from it. You can find the link to their website below.

https://www.flytyandjacinda.com/mediaclass





Comments