Media Class: Memorizing & Preparing for a Speech

     One thing that I've been enjoying the most from these media classes is how much it align with my classes in school. I am enrolled in a public speaking class and these past few media classes have been really helping me out. 

    In one of my previous blog post, I showed a quote from my public speaking class and how much it aligned with what FlyTy told us in one class.

    This past media class really showed us how to memorize on such short notice. We were able to practice a script as well as get pointers on what can help up memorize. I really appreciate Mrs. Jacinda dropping all these gems and knowledge on us because right now it is helping in public speaking class; but who knows where this will take me in the future.

    And thats what I'm excited to find out!

Comments