First Event w/ FlyTy

 Hey guys and gals, 

    Just to start off, I did my first event with Flyty and it was an interview with a Doctor by the name of Dr. Richard Natale. I would just like to say that it was a pleasure as well as an honor to be in the same room with FlyTy and the other great people in the room. I was more than thankful for the opportunity to join them. 

    Before Flyty came, I arrived 30 minutes early and when I got there I texted FlyTy letting him know that I have arrived and he said he was in route. In that moment I thought about going to get me some Bojangles fries. A few minutes went by and he called telling me to go in and he gave me a little script to say to the people at the front desk and they gave me the hardest time. 

I was looking for a lady by the name of Amanda (last name with not be provided) and the lady who was helping me was like we don't have a staff member that work here by that name. She put her name in the computer then told me she travels but her office is uptown Charlotte. Soon after the lady at the front desk was no help; Mrs. Jacinda came through with a text telling me that Amanda will be waiting in the lobby. I mentioned to the lady at the desk that Amanda will come down and wait for me in the lobby and she said "Since Covid, guess haven't been waiting in the waiting area unless they're going to see someone or have an appointment". I just looked at her, because she was a little nasty to me since I came in the door. I waited for Mrs. Amanda to come down while the lady at the front starred at me. As soon as I was about to walk out the door, for sure Amanda came out. 

Inside I had this little feeling like "haha told you so, Amanda is real". But of course I just followed Amanda to the back. While I was waiting and mingling a little bit, FlyTy came in a little bit after. Now it's time to get into the fun stuff.

Getting set up for the interview, FlyTy is his own camera and tech guy. He needed no help so Im just kind of watching and not helping. But I did help test the mics which made me official (pat on my back). Getting into the interview the topic was about ED. Erectile dysfunction is when a mans penis can't get  up or keep an erection during intercourse.  Just to say, when I walked in for this interview, I didn't expect to learn about this, but I did learn something. I learned about what causes it, what age it affects men, different ways to fix the problem and more. 

I won't get into all the needy greedy of the interview because I encourage people to go watch it but I will talk about how FlyTy made Dr. Natale and everyone else in that room feel so comfortable. Their interview together was so natural, it didn't feel scripted, it flowed just right and not to mention the puns that was getting slipped in there. After the little puns that FlyTy slipped in, Dr. Natale soon slipped some in and it was such a great time. FlyTy was born for this because it was such a great interview, so informational, and not only that; when I left the hospital that day I called all my loved men in my family and encouraged them to go see their doctors regularly. My dad is a retired vet so he sees a doctor regularly. My brothers on the other hand, they need a push. My boyfriend.... I think I may need to drag him there myself.  So it's important for men especially my black brothers to go see their doctors and their urologist regularly. If you're reading this and you don't have a urologist, don't worry because here's  the link to the interview as well as the link to  Dr. Natale's website. By the way, I didn't not get my Bojangles fries.









Comments