Why am I Aladdin ?

     This is my first time ever writing and starting a blog. A special friend encourage me to do this and I am thankful for the push. One thing that I would love to share with whoever may read this blog is why my name is "Kiarra is Aladdin". 

    First and foremost, I tell myself that I am Aladdin to keep myself in a very positive mindset. Many people don't know the secret to life because its been hidden from us. When people see how powerful their mind is, they don't focus on all the bad in life.  You see, I am Aladdin and the universe is my genie. When Aladdin rubbed the lamp and the genie came out, the first thing the genie says is "Your wish is my command". The genie grants 3 wishes in the movies but when it comes to the universe and life, I have unlimited wishes. I just have to build my mindset to see only the POSITIVE things in life rather than focusing on the bad. The universe or genie will respond with great wishes. 

    The secret is that whatever energy you put out in this world rather it's good or bad, the universe is always going to respond. Your job is to change what you attract if you don't like your current but temporary situation. If you're always thinking about the debt in your life and getting rid of it, the universe is always going to respond with more debt because the thought of debt is still on your mind no matter how you thought of it. If you simply focus on more positive things like being grateful for the shoes you have on your feet or being grateful for a source of income then it pushes away all the negatives. 

Goal For this Week: Your thought become things, so think about all the abundance you want in your life! 

Word for the Week: Graditude 

quotes from the secret

Comments